Meggie is accepting new and returning patients in the office and for virtual online sessions.
If you have not seen Meggie since mid-March, please call or email. Let us know if you would like a virtual or an in-person appointment.
We will talk to you more about your needs and determine the best way to help you.
Will is returning to the practice on Tuesday June 2nd! He will return to his normal hours of 10:30 to 12 and 3 to 6:30
Meggie’s hours for adjustments are:
Monday and Wednesday from 11 to 12:00 and 3:30 to 6:30
Friday from 8:30 to 12:30
Video sessions are done on Tuesday and Thursday by appointment.
Read more below about the changes Chiropractic First has made. We are constantly updating our policies to respond to this ever evolving situation! So please ask if anything you read seems out of date.
1) We are socially distancing in the adjusting room! Starting June 1st, there will not be more than 2 other patients (or 1 other family) getting adjusted with you. If you want a 15 minute private adjustment, please let us know.
2) Online scheduling has been turned off so that we can screen and manage the patient flow better. Please email or call to schedule. Email is best!
3) Meggie is wearing a mask and gloves.
4) Meggie is wiping down tables and surfaces between patients.
5) When you arrive, take off your shoes and wait in the vestibule. Meggie will unlock the door to let you into the office.
6) There is no sign in sheet and no signing of credit card receipts.
7) If you have a fever, other symptoms or have tested positive for covid, please refrain from entering the office. Meggie is happy to do a video session with you if you are symptomatic or have been exposed to anyone who has covid.
Please be aware that there are people who are asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic. We are doing what we can to keep everyone healthy! But we cannot assure that there will not be patients in the practice who fall into those categories.
8) Brie, our new front desk person, is working remotely until June 1st. If you need a faster response, please email. There is no one at the front desk to answer the phone. But Meggie and Brie are both checking email very frequently!
9) The initial new patient conversation will be done remotely and with additional screening. If you want to schedule a new patient appointment, please let us know how you found us! If you were referred to us, that may speed up the intake screening.